This week is all about dragons. The KPL Podcast interviews Kelly Barnhill about her latest adult novel, "When Women Were Dragons." The recommendations segments continues the trend when hosts Shannon and Jigisha mention some of their favorite dragon books. This episode contains the KPL summer reading secret word.
1. When I'm Gone Look For Me In The East by Quan Barry
2. Those Kids from Fawn Creek by Erin Entrada Kelly
3. Queer Ducks (and other animals): the natural world of animal sexuality by Eliot Schrefer
4. Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis
5. His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
6. Fire with Fire by Destiny Soria